Range Safety Officer Course (Online)Silvercore offers you the fastest and easiest way to master the rules of the range.
The Online Range Safety Officer Course takes you through everything you need to know as a RSO. Although each organization will have their own individual rules and procedures, this course will complement, enhance, and introduce you to the best practices for running a successful firing line. With this foundation, you can safely and enjoyably serve as an RSO in a gun club environment.
- Officially recognized as an accredited educational activity for continuing professional development (CPD) but the Law Society of BC.
- Train from the comfort of your own home. Compatable with tablets, smartphones, laptops and desktops.
- Study whenever and wherever you are, and review the course material as many times as you wish.
- Content created by an experienced team of Firearms Instructors. Receive a certificate of completion when you finish the course!
- Responsibilities of the RSO and CRO
- Range Rules & Procedures
- Running & Managing the Firing Line
- Emergency Procedures
- Dealing with Malfunctions
- Legal Aspects
- Resources Including Sample Templates Such as: Range Sign-In Sheet, Range Inspection Checklist, Range Safety Briefing, Range Accident Report, etc.
- Title clearly indicates what the course is about. The body of the text and questions well presented.
- Very good course and I wish I did this course years ago