Pro Tips to pass your Canadian Firearms Safety CourseRead more
Steel Showdown Nights at the Range Langley with Silvercore
Silvercore has joined The Range Langley to bring you their Steel Showdowns every Wednesday night! From now until September, Steel Showdowns will be open to both Range Langley members and non members with a valid RPAL. You must have a restricted PAL and your own firearms, but no tactical certification is required.
Steel shoots start at 7:00pm and run until 9:00pm, attendees could shoot anywhere from 50 – 200 rounds downrange and should bring enough ammunition with that consideration. If you have not received tactical range certification at The Range Langley, their Safety Officers will have you hold low ready.
On the last Wednesday of each month, there will be a “Silvercore Club” themed Steel Night. Anyone can attend, however Silvercore club members will receive 50% off drop in fees on these nights with proof of their Silvercore club membership. (Not a member? Signup Here!) Silvercore club members will also receive a free gift from Silvercore!
On top of the 1/2 price drop in fees and free gift for active Silvercore Club members, we are giving away a Mantis X10 to one lucky attendee of Steel Night. The draw is open for entry by anyone attending the weekly Steel Nights at The Range Langley each week, so the more times you attend, the greater your chance of winning! This prize will be drawn and given away at the monthly Silvercore Steel Night (last Wednesday of the month).
Points to note: For Steel Showdown nights, The Range Langley does not permit the use of Tokarev pistols and there is a caliber restriction of .357.
Summary of Rules
- To enter Silvercore Advanced Training System’s (hereafter “Silvercore”) “Steel Showdown Nights Giveaway” (hereafter the “giveaway”) individuals must attend and of The Range Langley Steel Night Showdown’s on Wednesday evenings to enter into the giveaway.
- The giveaway draw will be conducted on the last Wednesday of the month and the winner must be in attendance to claim the prize.
- This giveaway is not limited to any specific region; however the range location is in Langley, British Columbia and the individual attending would be responsible for any costs incurred with travel to attend the Steel Nights.
- Attendees must have a valid restricted PAL and bring their own firearms. No tactical certification is required.
- Only one entry per person, per week for grand prize draw will be permitted. Anything above and beyond this will be considered void.
- The first prize will be a Mantis X10 with a total value of approximately $300 CAD.
- The giveaway period begins August 1, 2021 1:00pst and will end August 31, 2021 11:59pm pst. The recipient of the “draw gift” will be chosen from all received entries. All other entries received after the closing period will not be accepted and therefore are void.
- Current and past Silvercore and Range Langley staff are excluded from receiving any prizes/gifts or entering the grand prize draws.
- Silvercore retains the right to cancel the giveaway or change the giveaway rules and draw gifts at any time without prior notice.
- Draw gifts have no cash value, and are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or other items or courses.