Chironomid Fishing with Brian Chan (Online)Renowned biologist and angler Brian Chan teaches how to catch more fish by using chironomids. This class is ideal for anglers of all experience levels.
Brian doesn’t hold back as he covers entomology, rigging, presentation, boat setup, fly tying and more.
Brian Chan has lived and worked in Kamloops, British Columbia for almost 40 years. There, he developed his fishing skills and served as a provincial fisheries biologist, where he managed recreational stillwater trout fisheries in the Thompson/Nicola Region.
An author and certified fly caster, Brian has spent thousands of angling days on world class waters, sharing his extensive knowledge of aquatic biology, trout ecology, entomology, and lake fly fishing tactics. He’s known for his teaching ability and passion for introducing new fly fishers to this sport, as well as refining the skills of even the most advanced stillwater anglers.
- Content created by renowned biologist and angler, Brian Chan.
- Train from the comfort of your own home. Compatable with tablets, smartphones, laptops and desktops.
- Study whenever and wherever you are, and review the course material as many times as you wish.
- Receive a certificate of completion when you finish the course.
- The Chironomid Life Cycle
- Basic Tackle Requirements
- Leaders and Tippet
- Floating Line Tactics: Indicators
- Naked Line
- Floating Line Tactics: Wind Drifiting
- Floating Line Tactics: Adult Chironomid Presentation
- Sinking Line Tactics
- Fishing Multiple Flies
- The more you know the more you realize you don't know. Many gold nuggets and diamonds in this mine of experience and knowledge in this chironomid online course. Excellent and Well done!
- Thanks Brian, this was a great course. Loved that it was filmed on the water and that you gave demos all along the way. I learned tons and can't wait to try out the new info.
- Super Helpful class! I really need a better understanding about this subject, this gave me that and more. I feel very comfortable going out at fishing this style after this course. Thank you Brian Chan!