Pacific Northwest Fishing CourseSilvercore’s Pacific Northwest Fishing Course was designed with the beginner in mind and is a must for anyone looking to get into the sport of freshwater fishing.
This is a veritable A to Z of everything a new angler needs to know and includes information on how to safely and legally fish in beautiful British Columbia.
To provide you with the best, Silvercore’s course was created in partnership with the world renowned angler, guide and conservationist April Vokey.
- Content created by an experienced team of anglers.
- Train from the comfort of your own home. Compatable with tablets, smartphones, laptops and desktops.
- Study whenever and wherever you are, and review the course material as many times as you wish.
- Receive a certificate of completion when you finish the course.
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fish Species of BC: Pacific Salmon, Trout, Char, Panfish, Bass, Sturgeon and Mountain Whitefish
- Fish Anatomy & Terminology
- Seasons & Where to Fish
- Safety While Fishing
- Regulations & Limits
- Fish Tagging in BC
- Legal Aspects
- Angling Ethics & Etiquette