Pontoon & Raft Fishing with Yos Gladstone & Josh Ziegler (Online)Guides Yos Gladstone and Josh Ziegler, teach this two part series filmed in British Columbia (using a single-man boat) and Montana (using a two-man raft). Learn how to prepare for your trip, how to row safely, avoid hazards, and more!
Yos Gladstone is a long-time guide and outfitter in British Columbia. He started Chromer Sportfishing in 2005 where he’s gone on to guide hundreds of anglers into their fish of a lifetime.
Yos guides for steelhead on the coastal rivers of southern BC during the winter and spring months, and he guides at Langara Island Lodge during the summer.
Josh Ziegler grew up in Florence, Montana. He is a teacher, professional writer, and a guide with river experience ranging from Alaska to Montana.
Josh has written for several outdoor publications such as "MeatEater", "The Drake Magazine", and "American Angler". He is a graduate student at Montana State University, as well as an English teacher who works seasonally as a fishing guide in Montana. He jokes that he once "shoveled water for currency" in Alaska's Bristol Bay, but that was in a past life, as he's now a husband and dad to a rad baby boy.
- Content created by experienced guides, Yos Gladstone & Josh Ziegler.
- Train from the comfort of your own home. Compatable with tablets, smartphones, laptops and desktops.
- Study whenever and wherever you are, and review the course material as many times as you wish.
- Receive a certificate of completion when you finish the course.
- I am getting ready to take my new raft out on its first big overnight. These videos have really helped me know what to pack and how to be prepared for my trip! Best videos I have seen for beginners.
- My goal is to have packraft next season and start flyfishing small lakes. Yos was presenting on river but I learned a lot. Things he is saying are universal. Highly recommended class!
- This was very thorough and helpful. There was a good balance of the basics, such as safety and navigation, with other important advice, such as sthics. Having just purchased a raft, this was perfect for my needs. Thanks.