Pro Tips to pass your Canadian Firearms Safety CourseRead more
The Ultimate Firefighter Tuition Giveaway
Silvercore has partnered up with Training Division in this life changing giveaway to offer one lucky individual a full scholarship to Training Division in Texas.
You will receive the Basic Fire Academy (online training), NFPA 1001: Firefighter Level 1 & 2 and NFPA 472: Hazmat Awareness & Operations. This certification program includes the online training program and a 2 week in-person boot camp in Crowley, Texas!
When you attend your two week boot camp in Texas, Training Division will provide a dorm room, all meals during your stay and transport to and from the airport. The winner of this giveaway will only need to pay for travel costs to boot camp in Texas, a pair of navy pants, black boots, and textbooks for the program.
In order to enter you must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- 18+ years old
- Be mentally and physically prepared for the challenges of firefighter training
To enter this giveaway the participant must submit a written answer to the question:
Why do you feel that you are a worthy recipient of the Ultimate Firefighter Tuition Giveaway?
Entries will be accepted starting April 1, 2021 and ending May 31, 2021. Please submit all entries to [email protected] with the subject line: “Firefighter Giveaway”. From these entries we will choose one individual to receive this amazing training. The winner will be announced on June 15, 2021.
For more information on the Fire Academy Boot camp, or the program details, check out the Training Division website.
Summary of Rules
- To enter Silvercore Advanced Training System’s (hereafter “Silvercore”) “The Ultimate Firefighter Package Giveaway” (hereafter the “giveaway”) submit a written answer to the question: Why do you feel that you are a worthy recipient of this tuition giveaway?.
- No purchase is necessary.
- This giveaway is not limited to any specific region; anyone from any region can participate including, but not limited to Canada and the United States. However, the individual taking the training course is responsible for any costs incurred with travel to take the course or any other costs incurred that fall outside the tuition.
- Only 1 (one) draw gift will be provided for the purpose of the giveaway with a total value of $6295 CAD.
- The giveaway period begins April 1, 2021 00:00 and will end May 31, 2021 11:59. The recipient of the “draw gift” will be chosen from all received entries. All other entries received after April 30 2021 11:59 will not be accepted and therefore are void.
- Only one submission per person will be accepted.
- Vendor, Silvercore staff and their family members and close friends are excluded from entering the giveaway.
- By entering the giveaway, you automatically sign up for the Silvercore newsletter. Silvercore will announce the winner via newsletter and will require a response from the recipient within 4 weeks of the announcement. If Silvercore does not receive a response within these 4 weeks or if the recipient doesn’t meet the requirements to be able to receive the gift, a new recipient will be chosen by Silvercore from the entries collected during the period of entry for the giveaway. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time.
- Silvercore retains the right to cancel the giveaway or change the giveaway rules and draw gifts at any time without prior notice.
- Draw gift will require the recipient be aged 18 years or older.
- Draw gift has no cash value, and are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or other items or courses.